Wednesday 14 September 2011

Hallo again, I thought it would be a good idea to tell about myself, My name is Vicky and I have been crafting for a long long time and love Glamour, Art Deco Bling, and everything in that theme.  Mostly I make cards and am trying hard to improve my stamping techniques, I have lots of stamps [I prefer clear stamps as I can see where to place them] but I have some mounted stamps as well. In the past my choice has been decoupage and parchment craft but I'm making myself do stamping as it also stretches your art as then colouring the images comes into it, something else I'm not too good at.

I belong to the Swanley Scissors Sisters club which meets up on alternate Tuesdays, our hostess with the mostest is Jean , a lovely lady and the other lovely ladies are Hilda, Jenny, Joan, Laurie, Sarah {sometimes] and not forgetting dear Trudy. We have some great times together and more so on Birthdays, very special.
The card I'm showing today was for my other friend Chris's Birthday in August and she loved it. Well thats all for now Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, all very impressive but..you seem to have put this post on three times !!.
    If you go to your post list you can edit/delete.
    Well done you xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete